- Preparing for PPTs, Annual Reviews, IEPs, 504 Plans, Disciplinary Matters
- Putting Special Education information in plain language to make it accessible to families
- Reviewing records, evaluations, and test data
- Monitoring and charting progress
- Goal setting based on needs
- Researching issues, suggesting options
- Preparing for *transition*
- Measuring adequate yearly progress (AYP)
- Identifying Extended School Year options (ESY)
- Coaching to help you advocate for your child
- Assistance and support during meetings, including: IEP / PPT meetings, 504 Plan meetings, Team meetings, Planning meetings, Formal and informal meetings, Disciplinary meetings, meetings with school administrators
*If in person, travel to and from is part of attending the meeting and will be part billed service time.
All services are subject to CT Sales Tax.
Bring a set of records, get back organized files!
- Organizing files and records
- Creation of key documents library
- Digital or paper
*Minimum 1 hour; cost of materials is extra