- Assistance before and after Annual Reviews, IEPs, 504 Plans, Disciplinary Matters - Interpreting data, monitoring progress
- Support for parents, guardians and students
- Goal setting based on needs - Researching issues, identifying options
- Strategy and planning
- Coaching to help you advocate for your child
*Minimum 1 hour
Bring a box of papers, get back organized files!
- Organizing files and records
- Creation of key documents library
*Minimum 1 hour; cost of materials is extra
- Assistance via meeting attendance, including
IEP / PPT meetings
504 Plan meetings
Formal and informal meetings
Superintendent, Director, Principal meetings
- Attending mediation, if applicable
*Includes travel time; minimum 1 hour
NOTE: Applicable State Sales Tax is not included and will be added to all services.
Methods of payment include: Cash, Check, Money Order, Venmo, PayPal.
Supporting children with learning disabilities via special education advocacy.
Workshops may be scheduled on key components of special education, disability rights, and other topics upon request for community audiences, PTAs, SEPTOs, and staff professional development. Please contact By Your Side Advocacy LLC to discuss.