- Preparing for IEP and 504 Plan meetings
- Prepping for Annual and Triennial Reviews
- Putting Special Education information in plain language to make it accessible to families
- Reviewing records, evaluations, and test data
- Monitoring and charting progress; researching issues, suggesting options
- Coaching to help you advocate for your child
- Assistance and support during meetings, including: IEP / PPT, 504 Plan, team, planning, formal and informal meetings with or without school administrators.
- Attending in-person and virtual meetings requires schedule coordination to assure availability and advance notice for proper preparation.
Travel time to attend meetings is billed service time.
Services are billed at hourly rate in quarter-hour increments for all services conducted.
The number of hours need for effective advocacy varies by case and case complexity. A minimum of 5 hours for initial records review is typical.
Estimated service hours are provided for reference only and subject to change.
A services agreement must be executed prior to onboarding.
All services are subject to CT state sales tax.